Eat Sleep Freeport tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eat Sleep Freeport tournament

Post  Jared A on Wed May 01, 2013 11:37 am

Anyone know if the tournament is still going on in Freeport due to rain.

Jared A

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Eat Sleep Freeport tournament

Post  joe_kool315 on Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 pm

As far as I know it's a Rain or shine tournament. calling for ~40% chance of storms ... which as we all know means 60% chance of sunshine and rainbows Cool
avatar
joe_kool315

Posts : 638
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 45
Location : Fort Walton Beach

Back to top Go down

Re: Eat Sleep Freeport tournament

Post  Eat Sleep Disc on Wed May 01, 2013 11:31 pm

The 3rd Annual Let The Dragons Fly is this weekend!!!!!!

Rain or Sunburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign Up Now To Save Your Spot & $5!!!!!!!
http://www.eatsleepdisc.com/?q=node%2F106

View current player list here:
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/101057/1081414086

All Non Pro Players will receive $10 pick your own player packs!!!!
avatar
Eat Sleep Disc

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Birmingham, AL

http://www.facebook.com/eatsleepdisc

Back to top Go down

Re: Eat Sleep Freeport tournament

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum