Problem Golfers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem Golfers

Post  KEYCHAINSRK on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 pm

It has been brought to my attention that we have 3 disc golfers at Ferry who seem to think they can act and do as they please when it comes new golfers. We have a young couple that has just started playing and were at Ferry on Sunday afternoon. 3 golfers with carts let them play through, cause these are the golfers that play so dang slow, but then proceeded in yelling at them on hole 13 for missing the mando and landing in front of 11. The young guy said he was so sorry, he didn't mean to do that. AGAIN...They are new! Went on to 15 and miss through again and went onto 14's fairway. The 3 golfers with carts started yelling at the couple, so the young couple backed off and the 3 golfers stole there disc. REALLY......... This is completely unacceptable! If anyone knows who these three are please contact me or any of the PDGC BOD!
Thanks
RK

Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Golfers

Post  Eric B on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:39 pm

This is awful. They are giving disc golfers with carts a bad name.

Eric B

Back to top Go down

Post  KEYCHAINSRK on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm

I now know who both parties involved are. BOTTOM LINE..... You do not have the right to take someones property or punch them in the face. (Not Punching them was the reason I was told the disc was taken) Both parties were wrong. The new golfer is being talked to about rules and golf etiquette and 1 of the 3 old golfers have contacted me. Ferry Park is and will always be a public park, it would be nice if everyone would try to act appropriately. R.KEY

Admin

http://www.keychainsbikedisc.com

Back to top Go down

Problem Golfers

Post  Pappy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:43 am

Suffice to say there is no place in the PDGC or Disc Golf in general for people like this.

Pappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top